Friday, September 3, 2010

It Starts

In an undetermined length of time, but sometime in the next 12 months, the impossible is going to happen.

Dinner with 5 fabulous friends and one Isabella Rossellini.

Thanks to White Oak Conservation Center, we dropped a chunk of change for the opportunity to dine at Nobu with Isabella Rossellini. What began as a silly joke between friends has become a reality.

Enter: blog.

I felt it necessary to chronicle the next few months - as surreal and unbelievable as they promise to be - so that when these unbelievable opportunity is come and gone, I will be able to recall the details and days leading up to what may very well be the Coolest Night of My Life.

Dinner with Isabella Rossellini.

Dinner.  With Isabella.

Me. Dinner. Isabella.

I'll just let that sink in for now.

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.