So I've started designing the artwork for the stemware. It is undecided if we will go with regular wine glasses or champagne flutes.
I am waffling only because Isabella once told Rachel Ray that she always kept champagne in the fridge in case of celebration. So...an essential drink requires fun, essential stemware, right?
So here is the snail version. Each glass (set of 4) will feature a particular species of bug/fish. Thinking of incorporating both. One side will be the "male bug" and the other side will be the "girl bug", denoted by red lips and a hair bow. *g*
I know, I know. Isabella informed me that some creatures are hermaphrodites (or begin life as one gender and, during the course of their lifetime switch sides) so we are not going to be ENTIRELY scientifically accurate. But she has to appreciate the effort, right?
Other than the snail, what 3 other species should be represented on the glasses? Hehehehehe.

Preying Mantis.
ReplyDeleteAnd champagne flutes darling.
when in doubt think...What would Katya want? SMIRK
ROFL! Yeah, we'll probably end up going with champagne flutes. *g*
ReplyDeleteAnd mantis, check. Seahorse? She likes that the boy seahorses carry the babies...
I need to go back and watch the Pornos.
ReplyDeleteSeahorse sounds brilliant though.
Mantis, seahorse, snail and worm. So let it be written, so let it be done.
ReplyDeleteI actually have sketches done for mantis, seahorse and shrimp. Because I *HEART* that picture of Isabella hugging the shrimp.
ReplyDeleteThen go with the shrimp, my friend.
ReplyDeleteshrimp has so much more personality than worm.
ReplyDeleteSo I forwarded the snail porno to a friend today.
To which the reply was... "That is just fucking weird"
I laughed and said yeah...that is part of the genius.