Friday, November 5, 2010

Hrm...

I'm having D47 dreams again. It makes me feel kind of creepy to dream about it, because my subconscious is being stalkery.

In the dreams I'm always trying to find a topic of conversation and trying NOT to behave like an utter idiot.

So they're pretty much true-to-life, other than the fact that very odd things happen (meeting in a park, Leslie not showing up for dinner because of a picnic outside in hospital scrubs? ! ?).

What I guess it all boils down to is that I'm excited.

And nervous.

Mostly excited.

With a side order of nervous?

I'm pretty much going to need to take a xanax that day, you realize this right?

5 comments:

  1. I imagine I'll need a couple of drinks in me before the dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is D47?

    You guys crack me up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. D47 - Dinner For Seven.

    Because I am really THAT LAZY.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We totally need to do a shot before dinner, maybe in the hotel room. ONE shot so we can still be awake when dinner ends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I have a shot, I can't have a xanax. *g*

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.