That means we're a mere 1 month away from getting a date for our fabulous adventure! Of course, Kandance has informed me that she is going to have an problem if Isabella chooses finals week for the dinner. I think my *blink blink* said everything that needed saying.
So let's discuss something you know we're all going to wrestle with.
Fashion.
To say I'm fashion challenged is quite the understatement. Jeans? T-Shirt? Tennis Shoes? Docs? Obviously this isn't going to be the proper attire for Nobu, not to mention Isabella Rossellini (who, btw, will probably show up in KEDS, so what the hell are we worried about?). That begs the question...
What the hell am I going to wear?
Everyone knows (or maybe I'm just making it up), every good outfit starts with the shoes. And I have shoes!
That I bought at a Halloween store. I am not even kidding you.
Those are hot, right? They're wingtips! They're heels!
I'm thinking I want to find some super wide-leg slacks to go with my fabulous shoes and I may have found those through a cosplay website.
I am NOT MAKING THIS UP.
So eventually I'll probably have cobbled together an appropriate outfit. Or perhaps "appropriate" is wishful thinking. I will most likely be able to put together an outfit that doesn't make me look like a panhandler.
What else what else? Nothing much. I was checking Bella Isabella's IMDB listing and there is some crazy Guy Maddin shit going down, in which she plays a character named Hyacinth. Awesome, y/y?
PS - you know what would really finish off my outfit? That would be the zebra print Bvlgari Isabella bag. I'm just saying.


Kris, my love for your special brand of batshittery knows no bounds!!! {{{{hugs}}}}}
ReplyDeleteThe shoes!!! They rock!!!!
An update! An update! Add me to your PM list!
ReplyDeleteI think I have my outfit formulated. Looking for boots like the ones Kel just got. Going for the badass look. You know, against type.
LOL! I will need a link to the boots you're looking for since I suck at checking twitter...*g*
ReplyDeleteThese are the boots.
ReplyDeletehttp://yfrog.com/f/4wg6ivj/
Sex-ay boots! what are you gonna wear with 'em?
ReplyDeleteSomething...badass! Still working on it.
ReplyDeleteYou realize Isabella is going to show up in something black & drapey with pearls and keds. And we're all like OMG, we must be fashion plates!
ReplyDeleteBroken fashion plates. K assures me that us being all ecclectic will be endearing and a breath of fresh air. I'm terrified that I'm going to look like Isabella's mini me when I found myself looking at white men's shirts to go with my slacks. WHAT.
And a puppy! You know she's going to bring a puppy with her to dinner.
ReplyDeleteI think she'll find us endearing the moment we lead the discussion with Green Porno questions.