According to Wikipedia, play therapy has been around for a few millennia. It has been used not only to help diagnose mental health problems but also to help children work through their anxieties.
Which is just my way of saying that I created Dinner For 7 Bingo cards. Right now, we are concerned that we’ll freeze up to such an extent that we will not be able to enjoy Isabella’s fabulousness. If we can distract our minds with a game then it might just bring down the stress level.
There are only four but they are all somewhat different. Feel free to play along at home when we do the post-dinner summery.

Three more after the jump.


So I guess this means I need to get the stuffed cow to you pretty soon, huh? ;)
ReplyDeleteMOOLLY! Also LOL Isaac Mizrahi.
ReplyDeleteThese are hilarious. I can totally picture some of these things happening.
ReplyDelete