It's the middle of the night and I should be in bed. I'm tired, I have work tomorrow, and my allergies are being bitches.
But I had to take a moment to touch on the fact that in (9 days now) a very short time, I'll be sitting at a table with 4 other fab peeps and 1 very fab Isabella Rossellini.
Sometimes I'll just be sitting here, minding my own, and it will hit me. My heart stops, my brain skips, and I feel myself flush from head to foot.
There is so much to do in the 6 days until we leave. Many affairs to order and bags to pack.
Sometimes I wonder how I get myself into these things. Is it because I am simply so good at creating my own reality that I eventually get what I want? Or is it just divine intervention? Or am I just REALLY lucky?
I don't know, but let's be honest. I am HELLA thankful for it.
Anyway. Time for bed. Keep them eyeballs peeled for a post where I deconstruct my outfit because I'm sure the world really gives two shits about what I'm wearing. TOO BAD, WORLD. THIS IS MY BLOG!
Peace out.
(PS - I saw a still from "animals distract me" of Isabella imagining what it would be like to be a chicken in a cage on horomones. I think my life will be complete after that one.
You are sooo welcome.
According to the 10 day at weather.com, D Day will be cloudy in the morning and sun in the afternoon with a high of 61. Which of course means I can wear the badass clothes without ruining them. WIN!
ReplyDeleteNice. It's like even God and Mother Nature want us to have a good time.
ReplyDeleteThat picture! No words.
ReplyDelete