Monday, April 11, 2011

5 Days - We've got cows here!

This is Moolly. Moolly is coming with us.
Moolly the cow is about to have the experience of a lifetime, and from her smile it's obvious she knows. Our mission at Dinner for Seven is to make sure we get Moolly's picture made with Isabella. Moolly has had her picture made with lots of celebrities (including Gillian Anderson) but you understand when I say, a pic with Isabella would be a feather in her cap.

Think about it - this isn't going to be the strangest request Isabella has ever heard. It probably won't even be the weirdest request she's had that day. And it's for a good cause. My BFF Shari fell today and broke herself, and she's Moolly's mom. So we're working on a request from a gimp! ;)

I have one day of work before we leave. I have SO. MUCH. TO. DO. I'm finishing up the bows I needed to make and tomorrow will be devoted to packing and cleaning.

YOU GUYS. WE MEET ISABELLA IN FIVE FUCKING DAYS. IS THIS EVEN FOR REAL?

2 comments:

  1. Well, I'm thisclose to bringing the stuffed corgi you gave me so Moolly will have a dinner buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like that's not a bad plan at all. *g*

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.