Due to species bias in most establishments, including the famed Nobu, Bonaparte will not be making this particular trip to NYC. He would be excluded from too many activities (including dinner with his Goddess, Isabella) to drag him that far. Make no mistake we WILL be back with the "fucking huge" dog in tow, count on it, but he's not coming on THIS particular trip.
Except someone forgot to tell Andrew, who is so touchingly concerned for Bubba and Me and outraged that Leslie would let me buy Bubba a "human" ticket so he could ride in the cabin along with me. (which would be the most AWESOME PERK ON EARTH, let me say, and something that the airlines apparently did away with with new FAA regulations.)
Andrew, you're the man. Bonaparte and I totally appreciate your concern. No worries - we'll be back, the both of us. And I will continue my quest to get his picture with Isabella. Until then, this will have to do.

So happy to have a skilled camera operator in our group. We must get the first meeting filmed and on youtube.
ReplyDeleteI personally think we need a video diary of the entire event! Sincerely- the snail
ReplyDeleteI'm all for video because I think I won't actually be able to remember salient details once the adrenaline leaves my body. Then again, I don't want to have video interfere with the evening, either. No matter. K is getting to borrow a flip video camera from the university, which will be so awesome. :D
ReplyDelete