I read an article - don't recall where - and they asked Isabella what she ALWAYS has in her fridge. Her answer? Champagne, because you never know when you'll need to celebrate.
So I decided a great gift for Isabella would be champagne flutes...decorated with bugs and marine life. Her own set of green porno champagne flutes. Adorable, right?
So I started decorating them tonight and they need a few more coats of paint and more decoration but they are well on their way.
Pretty cute, right?
Also, I can't hardly eat. I'm so nervous I can't stand it.
We're doing this thing! We really are! OMG.
It's laminated!

No one else would have thought of this. That's why you rock!
ReplyDeleteAlso, my dad just called. She's going to be on CBS Sunday Morning. I'm DVRing.
ReplyDeleteI missed it. I need a play-by-play, stat!
ReplyDeleteTotally agree with Patty. You rock. You rock hard, Kris!
ReplyDeleteThe whole show was focused on animals so it was about Isabella's guide dogs, Green Porno and her general love of pets.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/04/10/sunday/main20052543.shtml?tag=cbsnewsTwoColUpperPromoArea