Friday, April 8, 2011

8 Days - Built-in Conversation

Proof - Isabella Rossellini is the coolest.



In an interview from today on The Talk, Isabella pretty much confirms that we are going to have The Best Conversation Ever at Nobu. She loves animals, had a maltese and admitted to training service dogs to cure herself from adopting everything. She's amazing! Hilarious! FUN!

And as Kandance pointed out, we are going to have to make sure we get her an 8x10 b/w headshot of Bonaparte because...well. He's kind of a big deal. ;)

I finished buying New York clothes today. WE LEAVE IN FIVE DAYS.



(and then I died)

3 comments:

  1. We're all bringing pictures of our pets, right? That was my plan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, per the 10 day forecast, they are now saying rain Friday through Sunday. I am prepared to believe this does not mean we are somehow doomed. Still, when one's outfit is 50% leather, this is not good news.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The weather on my phone is showing partly cloudy for Saturday. I am convinced that the clouds will part and the heavens will smile down on us with rainbows and magic and it will be perfect.

    BECAUSE IT WILL BE.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.