Kandace made this for me a while back and I forgot to blog it. Because I suck! I particularly like the "avoiding a restraining order" portion.
I don't know why you people think I'm going to get us into trouble. I was the calm one at the Hollywood Homicide premiere! Lydia went batshit and Cory almost jumped in the limo with Lena. And *I*'m the one with the reputation? Bitches. *g*
I think there's less of a chance of real trouble because we know we're going to see her. If we just happened upon her, then we need to pool the bail money. The flail would be too much.
I think there's less of a chance of real trouble because we know we're going to see her. If we just happened upon her, then we need to pool the bail money. The flail would be too much.
ReplyDeleteI'm hoping I'll fall someplace in between batshit crazy and stupified mute.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete